Thursday 18 May 2017

Art with Fabric Day #4


It's already Day #4 of the Art with Fabric blog hop....
I really hope you've been visiting a few, leaving a quick comment, enjoying the art....
Today's line up -

Thursday, May 18th, 2017 


Yesterday was my turn and my Lempicka copy cat was on show.... more info on yesterday's post.
Thanks so much for all the love and comments. Even I need encouragement......




Today I'm finishing off the instructions for all the great Summertime patterns that will be in the new Paper Piecing 1/4" magazine....
Once its done, I'll email it to all who left me a note on FB. Thanks




**************************

2 comments:

CJ Jolly said...

"Thank you!" These are great!
Anxious now to receive the new P/Ping Magazine.

I think the 6 birds will make a nice table runner.

Unknown said...

I wondered why there was a difference - I thought it was my memory - anyway - it works and I love this new pattern as well! thanks...
Website design and development company